GNetX Sequence Multivitamins & Minerals for African American Men Over 50 90 Tablets
You asked. We listened.
We have a NEW LOOK. It's the same personalized formula you know and love.
Men's Over 50 Formula
The first Multivitamin formulated to support OUR genetic and nutritional needs. Not all multivitamins are created equal. We created GNetX Sequence Multivitamins to help address health deficiencies that our community commonly experiences.
Finally, a Multivitamin formulated for Us
Scientifically Formulated for Men over 50: Helps support genetic and nutritional needs with research supporting that vitamins and mineral deficiencies have been seen in clinical studies.
Helps Support Optimal Health: Designed with added folate support to help improve prostate health, and cardiovascular health. Helps improve memory and focus for healthy living.
Advanced Formula: Vitamin D replenishes the deficiencies commonly found. Vitamin C and Zinc help boost immunity - fortified with magnesium and potassium to help support a healthy heart. Chromium aids in lowering glucose levels.
Excluded on Purpose: GNetX Sequence Multivitamins intentionally excluded Vitamin E and selenium. Science has shown that there may be potentially harmful effects on certain communities.*
- Everything you need in 1 Convenient Tablet: Adults take once per day. GNetX Sequence Multivitamins meet recommended daily allowance for most nutrients.
- GNetX Sequence Multivitamins can help you boost energy levels, and strengthen your immunity. Taking a multivitamin has been shown to help improve your overall health and wellness!
HOW TO TAKE:
- Adults take one tablet per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. It can be taken with or without a meal.
- FREE SHIPPING SITEWIDE
- Try Risk-Free with our 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
- Auto-renewal is available for extra savings and added convenience.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. GNetX Sequence Multivitamins & Minerals are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I’ve been vitamin D deficient my entire life even though taking several multivitamins but I was still vitamin D deficient until Sequence multivitamin for African Americans came along and now my vitamin D levels are up and so am I Thank you Dr. Hall for your concern and expertise very much grateful.